10901

Recently Added

Alles ist Jazz - Lili Grün
The Desert and the Sown: Travels in Palestine and Syria - Gertrude Bell
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Ooooh, I like this one.

Sourcery  - Terry Pratchett Sourcery - Terry Pratchett, Nigel Planer

It's got a "knife to a gun fight" reference (only involving porcupines) and a [literally] kick-ass heroine, takes digs at Aladdin and The Lord of the Rings -- especially The Two Towers --, the Four Horsepersons of the Apothe...ca...thingamagig make an appearance, and the Librarian is taking a stand -- an important one.  (It would be important.)

Also, it's safe to say that by book 5, Pratchett had found his Discworld legs once and for all.