11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #8

A Blunt Instrument - Georgette Heyer, Ulli Birvé

(Germany is UTC (GMT) +1, so it's already June 7 here and I'm allowed to roll again.)

This takes me to square 16: Mountain Cabin -- read a book classified as mystery or suspense, or whose title contains all the letters in C A B I N.

This is a square I've been on before -- but it's also one of the squares on this board that I'll always find a matching book for.

I'm in the mood for one of my go-to comfort reads, so I picked Georgette Heyer's final Inspector Hannasyde mystery that I haven't read yet, A Blunt Instrument.

Length: 293 pages