11016

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Still Life - Louise Penny, Adam Sims
Murder by Matchlight - E.C.R. Lorac, Mark Elstob
Murder in the Snow: A Cotswold Christmas Mystery - Gladys Mitchell, Patience Tomlinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #9 ... Parts a, b, c and d!

The Memory of Love - Kobna Holdbrook-Smith, Aminatta Forna

U P D A T E

____________________________________

Today is June 9 was another roll day for me, and it turnsed out as a result I'll probably be I was set, reading-wise, for quite some time!

Let's take this one step by step ...

Beginning on my just-finished square, #16, my first roll today is was a double, which puts me on square 23: The Cape-to-Cairo Railway -- read a book set in Africa or by an African author (a square I've visited before).  My read for this square will be was Aminatta Forna's The Memory of Love.

Finished June 16, 2019.

Curiously enough, in a repeat of my Memorial Day results, my next roll again puts me on the BookLikes square.

The Spin-the-Wheel Decide gives gave me two extra rolls ...

... the first one of which takes took me to square 35: The European Vacation -- read a book set in Europe or by a European author, or that involves travel by boat or with a boat on the cover.  There are plenty of choices for this one so I'll make it a spur-of-the-moment pick, which means that for the time being my little helpers get another refreshment break.

Decided on Israel Zanwill's The Perfect Crime, aka The Big Bow Mystery.

Also finished on June 16, 2019.

And with my final roll I pass GO and finally end up on square 9: The Stay-Cation -- read a book involving a visit to a museum, concert, library or part, or by an author whose first or last name begins with a letter in R-E-L-A-X.  Again plenty of choices, so in the interim more break time for Sunny and Charlie!

Decided on John Le Carré's A Murder of Quality.

Finished on June 19. 2016.