10835

Recently Added

Dancing Aztecs - Donald E. Westlake
Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman - Lindy West
The Distance Between Us - Kasie West
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #17

Death in Kashmir: A Mystery - M.M. Kaye, Shibani Ghosh

It's past midnight CEST, so having finished my very satisfying return visit with Crowley, Aziraphael and the world of Good Omens, I am allowed to roll again.

This takes me to square 20: The Lake House -- read a book featuring a dog, with a dog on the cover, or set in an area known for its lakes or on a fictional lake.

Judging by its description (and the cover of my print edition), part of M.M. Kaye's Death in Kashmir is set on a lake, so that's what it will be.

Length: 333 pages