10826

Recently Added

Rose of the Prophet Trilogy - Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman
Rose of the Prophet: Will of the Wanderer v. 1 - Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman
The Martian - Andy Weir
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Essential History List

Thanks to the wonderful Themis-Athena, we have been able to enter all the books so far.  We have a total of 629.  You can see the complete list here.

We are putting out another call out for books.

In particular, we are looking for more books about religion other than Christianity, South America, Africa (we really need these), Australia.

We are also accepting what could loosely be described as history and travel.  Think of Tony Horowitz for example.  Or the Lost City Of Z.

If you had history books on Moonlight's 1001 list, would you like us to add them to the history list?

Thanks.