10930

Recently Added

Rule Britannia - Ella Westland, Daphne Du Maurier
Paper Son (Lydia Chin & Bill Smith #12) - S.J. Rozan
China Trade - S.J. Rozan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #21 & Scottie Dog: Please pick my next book!

A Woman in Arabia: The Writings of the Queen of the Desert - Gertrude Bell, Georgina Howell, Sian Thomas, Adjoa Andoh The Guilty Ones: A Jackman and Evans Thriller - Joy Ellis, Richard Armitage The Wrath and the Dawn - Renee Ahdieh, Ariana Delawari The Confessions of Frannie Langton - Sara Collins

Well, I'm not sure what I've just read (John Le Carré's A Small Town in Germany certainly hasn't aged very well, generally speaking, though in some parts it's eerily prescient); anyway, having finished it, I'm allowed to roll again.

This takes me to square 10: Beach Week -- read a book that appears on any beach reads list or whose author's first or last name begins with any letter in B-E-A-C-H.

Since it's also time to start using the novelty cards I am holding, I'll use one of my two Scottie Dog cards and ask you guys which book I should read next:

1. Gertrude Bell: A Woman in Arabia

2. Joy Ellis: The Guilty Ones

2. Reenee Ahdieh: The Wrath and the Dawn

4. Sara Collins: The Confessions of Frannie Langton

Since I have a few other books going that I'd also like to make progress with, I'm going to leave this open until tonight, possibly tomorrow morning.