11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Halloween Bingo 2019: My Markers

Of course Sunny and (in particular) Charlie will be part of this game, but I also wanted to include the wonderful gifts I received just in time for this year's bingo.  So this is what I've come up with:

Called Squares:

My marker for called squares is inspired by LA's beautiful Halloween-themed handmade bookmark.

Read Squares:

My marker for read squares shows Mystery Cat Charlie with my Halloween socks from OB.

Called and Read Squares:

My marker for called and read squares has Charlie "blacking out" the respective square (without also featuring the net, though, which when trying out various designs I found obscures too much of Charlie's face; the net works much better with the actual squares of the bingo card).

Given his coloring, Charlie will of course be doing the heavy lifting, i.e. will be showing up on almost all of the [called and] read squares of my card, except for ...

Called = Read: Center Square

... the the center (raven) square, where read equals called, and where Mystery Cat Sunny will make his appeareance, Halloween socks in tow, once I've read a book I've decided to assign to that particular square.