11232

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Christmas Stalkings - Reginald Hill, Robert Barnard, Elizabeth Peters, Charlotte MacLeod, Patricia  Moyes
The Sunken Sailor - Patricia  Moyes
These Fevered Days: Ten Pivotal Moments in the Making of Emily Dickinson - Martha Ackmann
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Reading progress update: I've listened to 60% (approximately).

Pyramids - Terry Pratchett, Nigel Planer

"The fastest insect [on the Disc] is the .303 bookworm.  It evolved in magical libraries, where it is necessary to eat extremely quickly to avoid being affected by the thaumic radiations.  An adult .303 bookworm can eat through a shelf of books so fast that it ricochets off the wall."

Hehehe.

This is turning out hugely enoyable -- and yet another one of Pratchett's books that resonates extremely well with the world we've been living in since 2016.