11072

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Jasper: The Tudor Trilogy, Volume 2 - James Young, Tony Riches
Scales of Justice - Philip Franks, Ngaio Marsh
The Secret of Phantom Lake (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #19) - William Arden
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Reading progress update: I've listened to 60% (approximately).

Pyramids - Terry Pratchett, Nigel Planer

"The fastest insect [on the Disc] is the .303 bookworm.  It evolved in magical libraries, where it is necessary to eat extremely quickly to avoid being affected by the thaumic radiations.  An adult .303 bookworm can eat through a shelf of books so fast that it ricochets off the wall."

Hehehe.

This is turning out hugely enoyable -- and yet another one of Pratchett's books that resonates extremely well with the world we've been living in since 2016.