11033

Recently Added

The Spoilt Kill: A Staffordshire Mystery - Mary Kelly
The Christmas Egg - Mary Kelly, David     Thorpe
White Nights  - Ann Cleeves
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 1 - Día de los Muertos / All Saints' Day: Book

Death and the Dancing Footman - Ngaio Marsh, James Saxon

This is one of Marsh's books that keep growing on my the more often I visit them ... the story of a mischievously planned weekend invitation featuring a cast of characters with long-held grudges (not to say outright hatred) against each other -- which in short order produces the predictable result: murder.  And things aren't helped by the fact that they're all locked in together after a snow storm.

Task: Reread a favorite book by a deceased author or from a finished series, or read a book set in Mexico or a book that either has a primarily black and white cover or all the colors (ROYGBIV) on the cover, or a book featuring zombies.