11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 1 - Día de los Muertos / All Saints' Day: Book

Death and the Dancing Footman - Ngaio Marsh, James Saxon

This is one of Marsh's books that keep growing on my the more often I visit them ... the story of a mischievously planned weekend invitation featuring a cast of characters with long-held grudges (not to say outright hatred) against each other -- which in short order produces the predictable result: murder.  And things aren't helped by the fact that they're all locked in together after a snow storm.

Task: Reread a favorite book by a deceased author or from a finished series, or read a book set in Mexico or a book that either has a primarily black and white cover or all the colors (ROYGBIV) on the cover, or a book featuring zombies.