11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 2 - Japanese Culture Day: Book

Death at the President's Lodging - Michael Innes Death at the President's Lodging - Michael Innes, Stephen Hogan

I swear I didn't come up with this book task, but yey, what a great opportunity to squeeze in yet another one of my as-yet unused, potential Halloween Bingo reads!

(Task: Read a graphic novel, a book set in a school or academic setting, or a book set in Japan or by a Japanese author.)