11033

Recently Added

The Spoilt Kill: A Staffordshire Mystery - Mary Kelly
The Christmas Egg - Mary Kelly, David     Thorpe
White Nights  - Ann Cleeves
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 2 - Japanese Culture Day: Task 2

Task: Try a flavor of KitKat other than chocolate and report back if you liked it.

Umm, alright, I admit I already bought these last week, but I swear I only opened and tried them today.  They are, in no particular order:

* Ruby

* Peanut Butter

* Hazelnut

* Salted Caramel

* White Chocolate and

* Double Chocolate (came in a box with salted caramel and hazelnut, who am I to say no?)

My response is, ultimately, more in line with my general taste and less based on the specific KitKat thing:

* Favorites: Peanut Butter (because I pretty much like anything "peanut") and Double Chocolate (hint: it's all in the name).

* Second Favorites: Hazelnut and White Chocolate (I would never indulge in either to saturation point, but I won't turn down a bar or so).

* Don't much care for: Salted Caramel and Ruby (both too sweet for me; Salted Caramel also a bit too cloying -- like all things caramel --; Ruby too artificial in taste).

On a related note, I suppose that's my reading snacks settled then for the foreseeable future ...