11222

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

The Stories of Eva Luna - Isabel Allende, Cynthia Farrell, Samantha Desz, Timothy Andres Pabon, Gibson Frazier, Joy Osmanski
Jeeves in the Offing - P.G. Wodehouse, Ian Carmichael
Flowers For The Judge - Margery Allingham, David     Thorpe
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 3 - Melbourne Cup Day: Book

The Rose Rent - Ellis Peters, Nadia May The Rose Rent - Ellis Peters

For this one, inspired by Moonlight, I decided to revisit one of my all-time favorite series ... with a book that very appropriately has roses on the covers of many of its editions because it is, actually all about roses -- or one rose bush in particular.

(Task: Read a book about horses, with a horse or with roses on the cover, about gardening, set in Australia or by an Australian author.)