11033

Recently Added

The Spoilt Kill: A Staffordshire Mystery - Mary Kelly
The Christmas Egg - Mary Kelly, David     Thorpe
White Nights  - Ann Cleeves
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 4 - Guy Fawkes Night: Book

The Stolen Boys - Joy Ellis, Richard Armitage

Well, "set in the UK" may be the easiest way out for this one ... but it turns out nothing is beneath me as an excuse for reading the latest entry in Joy Ellis's Jackman & Evans series!

(Also, while this book doesn't precisely involve "fancy dress" in the sense of masqued balls and costumes, it does involve some pretty fancy clothing.)

(Task: Read a book set in the UK, a political thriller, a book involving any monarchy or revolution, a book about arson or related to fires and burning, a book whose plot involves costumes / fancy dress, or that has masks on the cover, or that is self-published.)