11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 3 - Melbourne Cup Day: Task 3

Task: Aussies shorten everything, so Melbourne Cup day is just called “Cup Day” – post a picture of your favorite cup or mug for your daily fix of coffee, tea or chocolate.

My Cheshire Cat heat changing mug has quickly established it as a firm favorite since I bought it a while ago ... so here it is in the company of the most recent additions to my mug collection, the two "big cat" entries of Whittard of Chelsea's "Wildlife" series:

And here is what I was going to call the "grin minus cat" version -- until Charlie decided to photobomb this presentation, so, um, let's now call it the "grin with bonus cat appearance" version:

(And yes, Charlie is a bit fuzzy in this picture because he's actually lying below the glass table on which the mug is sitting.)

Though, whenever the Cheshire Cat mug is sitting in my sink waiting to be cleaned, I still love to use my (even bigger) pink and gray cat mug ... and of course my fabulous gift from BT, the Lord Peter and Harriet mug!