11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 22 - New Year’s Eve / St. Sylvester’s Day: Book

A Gift Of Sanctuary - Candace Robb A Gift of Sanctuary - Candace Robb, Stephen Thorne

It's unlikely that Candace Robb's Owen Archer series will ever be able to replace Ellis Peter's Brother Cadfael series in my estimation, but I liked book 1 (The Apothecary Rose) well enough to take a closer look, and this installment (book 6) is fully living up to my expectations so far.  It also seems a good one to read "out of order", as it is set in Wales and only features some of the usual cast of characters.

(Task: Read a book about an ending or a new start, where things go BOOM, with fireworks on the cover, set in medieval times, about the papacy, or where miracles of any sort are performed.)