11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 5 - Bon Om Touk: Book

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie, Dan Stevens And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie

Can't think of a better choice for this holiday than to revisit this one, within days of its 80th publication anniversary.  Particularly with as much water on the cover as on the wonderful audio featuring Dan Stevens and my stand-alone print edition ...

(Task: Read a book by a Korean author or set in Korea, that takes place at sea or on a river, where the plot involves a festival, where the moon or rain plays a pivotal role in the plot, or with rain, water or the moon on the cover.)