11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 6 - Veterans' / Armistice Day: Task 1

I'm decidedly more of a night owl than a lark, but this past week was an exhibit of the kind of situation where, while I was still working in a larger firm, people passing by my office early in the morning would have asked "Are you at your desk already or still?"  So, on one of those mornings I captured our backyard at sunrise from my mom's balcony ... and on the next morning I wandered down to the Rhine, which is just a few 100 metres / yards from my home, and snapped a few sunrise pictures there.

(Task: Sunrise services are a staple of this holiday: Take a picture of the sunrise where you live and share it with us.)