11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 6 - Veterans' / Armistice Day: Task 4

I took a short walk in the woods above Bonn yesterday late afternoon, just before sunset.  Here are a few impressions ... duly beginning with the area map!

This shows the entire trail -- I only went a short way, though, from the top left parking lot to a bit beyond the first "info station".  It takes a few hours to complete the entire trail.

(Task: The Forest of Compiègne, just outside Compiègne, France, is the site of the signing of the 1918 Armistice.  It was also the site of the signing by the French of a truce with the Germans following the German invasion in 1940. – Find a green space in your local area (or favorite area), go for a walk or bike ride of a mile (or 1.61 km) and post a picture or screenshot of the map of where you walked / biked.)