11033

Recently Added

The Spoilt Kill: A Staffordshire Mystery - Mary Kelly
The Christmas Egg - Mary Kelly, David     Thorpe
White Nights  - Ann Cleeves
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Apologies

... for the somewhat uncoordinated way in which we posted the December holidays.

Synching the posting of the final eight holidays didn't work quite as we'd hoped, and what is worse, when we agreed to post the final eight holidays on December 1, with another three doors scheduled to be opened on their actual days, we didn't take into account that the posts for the final holidays, as formatted, would also reveal the tasks for those three technically "regular" holidays.  Since this literally only occurred to us yesterday, there was nothing for it but to post all of the December holidays at the beginning of the month ... with all of the added variance produced by the fact that we're posting from three different continents, with, all told, a 20-hour time difference between the four of us.

To find the proper order of all holidays and tasks, please take a look at the post for Epiphany (Twelfth Night), which MbD posted yesterday.

I will also complete the list of the holidays in this year's festive calendar that I posted in the bingo group at the beginning of the game.

We hope you're still going to have fun with the Festive Tasks game in December!