11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 19 - Festivus: Book

Owl Be Home for Christmas - Donna Andrews, Bernadette Dunne

Not quite as hilariously funny as the first three Christmas books from the series that I read -- maybe Ms. Andrews's brand of humor is beginning to pall for me after all, or maybe Bernadette Dunne (whom I ordinarily really like as a narrator) just doesn't work for me quite as well here as she does otherwise -- and the "who" (and at least in part, "why) was a fairly obvious guess ... but there's still more than enough humor and hilarity to make this an easy fit as a Festivus book, so here we go.

(Task: Read any comedy, parody, or satire.)