11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 23 - Hogswatch: Task 4

Good Omens - Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman

Oooh -- Aziraphale and Crowley.  It's very simple:

* The eternal teenager inside me roots for Crowley.  I don't think I'll ever outgrow tall, dark and handsome bad boys who aren't really bad at heart.

* The book lover inside me roots for Aziraphale.  I mean, how could any book lover not root for the owner of a bookstore?

And of course, however slick I may find this year's screen adaptation, there is absolutely no question that David Tennant and Martin Sheen are Crowley and Aziraphale.

Then again, by way of decidedly more than a side note, I also root for Agnes -- far and away the most kick-ass of all the book's female characters.

(Task: In Terry Pratchett’s and Neil Gaiman’s Good Omens, who do you root more for: Aziraphale or Crowley?  Or another character?  (And in each case: why?))