11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 3 - Melbourne Cup Day: Task 4

I'm clean out of energy to prepare any (even simple) desserts or other dishes, so here, in lieu of a New Year's Eve toast, is the remainder of my holiday goodies in the kitty mug / cup that my BFF gave me for Christmas, with her homemade "Stollen" (Christmas loaf) and a miniature Stollen that my mom obtained from her favorite tea shop.

(Task: Prepare your favorite dessert – in a cup!  Post a photo of it for us to enjoy vicariously.)