7827

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

Farewell, My Lovely - Elliott Gould, Raymond Chandler
The Long Goodbye - Raymond Chandler, Full Cast, Toby Stephens
The High Window: A BBC Full-Cast Radio Drama - Raymond Chandler, Toby Stevens, Full Cast
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Make Your Wish on BookLikes (Reblogged from BookLikes)

How's your BookLikes experience so far? We hope you're enjoying your time here. We're doing our best to create perfect space for readers and authors with your help, of course. Here are several information that we felt you would like to know :)

BookLikes lets you create your own personal webpage ready to customize and fill with your reviews and books. You can also use your own domain with absolutely no fees, to make it happen go to Settings.

We would also like to inform all BookLikes member who already use their domains that we've changed our DNS, please update them to new ones: 137.135.170.115 to make your site work properly.

Recently we've also received many messages, tweets and comments with your suggestions and requests considering further development. Thank you all! We release one new feature every Thursday and they are mainly based on requests made by our community so if you have more, bring them on :-)

The following list presents several your ideas that we'll definitely put online and start working on right now :-)

Exclusive Shelf - then you'll be able to shelve books on a thematic shelf without necessity of selecting reading status (read, planning to read, currently reading), e.g. Books I haven't finished.

Discussion rooms - they will let you create groups and book clubs to discuss your  reads.

Export to csv - we want you to feel safe and sound on BookLikes and it refers to your content as well.

PM - you will be able to communicate directly thanks to private messages.

Apps - the fist one is set free and ready to be uploaded (BookLikes Scanner) and more are in progress, including Android and Widows 8.

Synchronization - you'll be able to sync your other platforms with your BookLikes profile.

There's a lot of going on right now but we promise to import all your books, shelves and reviews and to answer all your messages :-)

Reblogged from misfitandmom