7796

Recently Added

The Crime at Black Dudley (Albert Campion) - Margery Allingham, David Thorpe
Not in the Flesh - Ruth Rendell
Not in the Flesh: (A Wexford Case) - Ruth Rendell, Christopher Ravenscroft
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

A simple tip - everything is too big? Zoom out. (Reblogged from Anna.)

Obvious post is obvious. But if one person has an 'eureka' moment it's worth it.

Sometimes I  find reading text here or scrolling through a dashboard uncomfortable, because they're too big (not a criticism, since solution is staggeringly simple). Changing that takes only a few button presses . You can freely manipulate level of zoom on your page.  Any page in an internet browser. Not just on booklikes (works for firefox, can't speak for other browsers)

Press:

"ctrl" + "-"  -> zoom out

"ctrl" + "+" -> zoom in

Repeat until satisfied.

You may want to use that on dashboard or just while reading reviews. I know it's obvious, but sometimes people need to be reminded of existing options.

Source: http://anhec.booklikes.com/post/538084/a-simple-tip-everything-is-too-big-zoom-out-
Reblogged from AnHeC (I'm too fucking busy and vice versa)