7964

Recently Added

The Redeemer - Jo Nesbø
Runaway - Peter  May
The Mistletoe Murder and Other Stories - P. D. James
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Just the reviews, and nothing but the reviews (Reblogged from Krazykiwi)

Some days, you want all the chatter that goes on social media and others you just want the business. So to speak. Or maybe you just finished a book and your TBR is way too long to actually pick a book from and you just want to look at recent reviews and see if something looks tasty.

In the spirit of the obvious tips are obvious being posted lately, and because it took me days to notice it myself; Some of you may not have noticed the button on your right, under your currently reading (and the reading challenge, if you set one).

It says "All Posts" and the one under it says "Reviews", and they do exactly what you might expect, filter your dashboard.

_____________________________

Source: http://krazykiwi.booklikes.com/post/550497/just-the-reviews-and-nothing-but-the-reviews

Reblogged from Krazykiwi @ Kiwitopia