8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

PSA: Save your customized code in an offsite document!

Probably yet another one of those obvious things, but ...

To avoid losing your customized code, save it somewhere offsite in a Notepad document or a similar format that (unlike, e.g., Word) doesn't add a whole bunch of bells and whistles of its own.  If things ever get messed up on you or you accidentally hit "reset template" (or even if you do it deliberately) ... the last thing you probably want to do is start from scratch even with the things that you've already found work for you.  Been there, done that, and trust me: It is decidedly NOT fun!