8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

PSA: BookLikes Feature Requests Via "BookLikes Official Group"

Not only have the BookLikes folks given us a group feature today -- they've also introduced a second venue for us to request additional features we would like to see.

If you check out/join the Official BookLikes Group, you'll see that there already is a discussion thread entitled Feature Requests. The rules are essentially the same as associated with the Make Your Wish post: Before you request something, try to find out whether it's already in the works (so circling back to "Make Your Wish" might be advisable, because Dawid and the BookLikes team have already responded to a number of requests directly there) -- give the BookLikes folks a chance to stay organized and on priority.  Other than that ... seems we can just speak up to our hearts' content, just as a lot of us have already been doing in the comments section of "Make Your Wish."

Thank you, Dawid and BookLikes!

P.S. And whoever wants to reblog this, please feel free to do so ...