8771

John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
Detective Inspector Huss
Helene Tursten
Gilded Needles (Valancourt 20th Century Classics)
Christopher Fowler, Michael McDowell, Mike Mignola
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

Gilded Needles - Michael McDowell, R.C. Bray
Hunter and Hunted: The Ed and Am Hunter Novels (Frederic Brown Mystery Library) - Fredric Brown
The Fabulous Clipjoint - Fredric Brown
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

PSA: BookLikes Feature Requests Via "BookLikes Official Group"

Not only have the BookLikes folks given us a group feature today -- they've also introduced a second venue for us to request additional features we would like to see.

If you check out/join the Official BookLikes Group, you'll see that there already is a discussion thread entitled Feature Requests. The rules are essentially the same as associated with the Make Your Wish post: Before you request something, try to find out whether it's already in the works (so circling back to "Make Your Wish" might be advisable, because Dawid and the BookLikes team have already responded to a number of requests directly there) -- give the BookLikes folks a chance to stay organized and on priority.  Other than that ... seems we can just speak up to our hearts' content, just as a lot of us have already been doing in the comments section of "Make Your Wish."

Thank you, Dawid and BookLikes!

P.S. And whoever wants to reblog this, please feel free to do so ...