7796

Recently Added

The Crime at Black Dudley (Albert Campion) - Margery Allingham, David Thorpe
Not in the Flesh - Ruth Rendell
Not in the Flesh: (A Wexford Case) - Ruth Rendell, Christopher Ravenscroft
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

"Go To Page" in Shelf Table View

A tip buried in Features requests of the official booklikes discussion room explains how to go to a certain page when looking at your shelves.

Screenshot:

Thank you,  Evaine's Books, Books and More Books .

Text in case screenshot not clear:

"If you go to your address field when you're on the TABLE view, you can change the page number to whichever one you want. Say you have 100 pages. Go to page 2 (it doesn't work from the first page for some reason) and in the addy bar, replace the 2 (the very last character) with, say, 50 and you'll get to the middle of your collection. I filter by author name, so if I was looking for... Judy Blume, I'd want the J's (because it looks at the first name for some reason) so somewhere around the middle. I know it's not the optimum solution, but until there is one, this should help. :)"

Source: http://booklikes.com/thread/9/feature-requests?p=8