7494

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

The Beat Goes On: The Complete Rebus Short Stories - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 2: 7 Inspector Rebus Audiobooks - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 1: The First 10 Rebus Stories - Bill Paterson, Ian Rankin, James McPherson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Off-Topic: The Story of an Internet Revolt, by G.R. Reader

Official blurb:
"In September 2013, the Goodreads book reviewing site, which had previously operated a strict policy of free speech, began censoring reviews. The reviewers fought back, and the conflict was soon being reported in the mainstream media. This is the story of what happened, told in the protesters' own words."

As a wise man once said, To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it.

Indeed.

And it makes for an interesting read ... even if I say so myself.

Source: http://www.lulu.com/shop/gr-reader/off-topic-the-story-of-an-internet-revolt/ebook/product-21281235.html