8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Keep Your Notes Organized - New Options for Notifications

This week brings changes to notification system. Now you can choose whether to receive notifications or not. And we know you've been waiting for this change :-)

With each comment box, you’ll see options to choose:

If you publish a post or add comment you notifications are switched on. You can turn them off any time by entering comment box under the post and selecting 'no' option. New comment option refers to notification bubble on the top only. If you wish to change your email notifications, please go to Settings/General and Save after making changes.

Updates and tips

- Now adding book and writing a post about a book from Book Page is easier and faster, just create a post or add book to your bookshelf directly on the page.

- You can easily search your Shelf with book Title, Authors, ISBN or Kindle ASIN. Just select magnifying glass icon in the search box on the top and type the phrase. If the book is on your Shelf it will pop up.

- If you would like to create a Profile page or About me, you can use Add Page option which allows you to create additional pages and add it to your webpage. To add new page go to Settings/Pages fill up the page title, your text, images and Save. The new webpage will be added to your menu and will be visible under Blog, Shelf and Timeline in public view. You can edit, add new and remove additional pages any time in Settings/Page.

Reblogged from BookLikes