10205

Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

The Perfect Crime - Israel Zangwill, Colin Mace
Doing Justice: A Prosecutor's Thoughts on Crime, Punishment and the Rule of Law - Preet Bharara
A Spark of Light - Jodi Picoult
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BookRiot: 7 Bookish Craft Projects to Put You in the Christmas Spirit

Bookish Ornament 3

Hymnal Angel

Requires way more skill than I'll ever have (two left hands, me), but aren't these just adorable?  Assuming you could ever bring yourself to take apart a book and transform it into something else, that is, which I'm pretty sure I couldn't, to begin with ...

Source: http://bookriot.com/2013/11/27/7-bookish-craft-projects-put-christmas-spirit