11232

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Christmas Stalkings - Reginald Hill, Robert Barnard, Elizabeth Peters, Charlotte MacLeod, Patricia  Moyes
The Sunken Sailor - Patricia  Moyes
These Fevered Days: Ten Pivotal Moments in the Making of Emily Dickinson - Martha Ackmann
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BookRiot: 7 Bookish Craft Projects to Put You in the Christmas Spirit

Bookish Ornament 3

Hymnal Angel

Requires way more skill than I'll ever have (two left hands, me), but aren't these just adorable?  Assuming you could ever bring yourself to take apart a book and transform it into something else, that is, which I'm pretty sure I couldn't, to begin with ...

Source: http://bookriot.com/2013/11/27/7-bookish-craft-projects-put-christmas-spirit