8052

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

A Rising Man - Abir Mukherjee
Dark Carnival - Nancy K Duplechain
The Bad-Ass Librarians of Timbuktu: And Their Race to Save the World's Most Precious Manuscripts - Joshua Hammer
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

What Is Your Medieval Profession?

Ever wonder what you'd be doing if you lived in Medieval times. Here's a handy quiz from Medievalists.net

Addendum by TA:

I got "Hunter":

"You are very precise and always speak straight to the point. You enjoy being on your own, completely independent and preferably in the fresh air of the woods. In medieval times, you were the one who put food on the table."

Not so sure about the "preferably outdoors" thing, and "precision" certainly shouldn't be equated with "orderliness" in my case, but they're right about the "enjoy being on your own, completely independent" part ...

Source: http://jaylia3.booklikes.com/post/838068/what-is-your-medieval-profession-
Reblogged from Reflections