8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Discussion Widget & BookLikes Theme Store

Stay busy and chatty and let your blog guests know where you talk about books. Widget with your most recent discussions is ready to go online on your blog page.

New Discussion Widget can be found on Goodies/Widget. If you participate in many discussions, you can choose how many discussion your widget should present.

Discussion widget

The widget reveals link to discussion threads you took part and your most recent post. Discussion title, on the other hand, will take you to user's Discussion statistics.

To add widget to your other webpages, get the code and paste it into your page's HTML.

To add widget to your BookLikes blog, get the code and paste it into Widget Area in Customization Tab. Remember to Save.

Tips:

Go wild with your blog designs. On BookLikes you can choose from 5 free blog templates and 10 paid themes. Pick them in BookLikes Theme Store and Customize with new background, colors and layout.

You can also create your own theme and share it with BookLikes Community (add new theme). If you have any questions or would like to partnership with us, just drop us a line at contact@booklikes.com

Have a look how some of the themes look online. And if would like to share your blog look, leave link to your BL blog in comments :)

Custom Colours Blog Theme - customized

Gentle Spirit Blog Theme - customized

Ribbon Bliss Blog Theme

Flower Power Blog Theme

Clouds Blog Theme

And more at BookLikes Theme Store.

Reblogged from BookLikes