8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Collect Your Likes & Make Books Private on BookLikes

likes

How to Collect Your Likes? Just Like It. Now your collection of BookLikes Llkes of texts, reviews, photos, quotes, videos and links is gathered in one place and it's easily accessible from your Dashboard.

If we Like something we want to be able to get back to it easily and quickly, don't we? Well, now we can. And so do you. Look to your right to see a new addition to your Dashboard - click Liked posts to view a book-likes list of post that you appreciated.

Your Liked Posts page presents post's details: author, title and your liking activity. You can easily find a piece of writing based on your like date or original post date, you can also choose what kind of post you are looking for.

My likes

How big is you collection of Likes on BookLikes? :)

Tips

If you don't want to reveal all your books you can mark them as Private. Then these books will be invisible for your blog guests, won't appear on timeline and in Dashboard activity. The book will be visible only to you in your shelf view.

private shelf

Remember that this option refers only to books added to bookshelf. Reviews and all kind of posts with this book are not set private.

You can see all your private books on Private shelf

Update: Suggestion from Petra X It is possible to keep reviews private, I do it all the time. All you have to do is mark them as Drafts. Then they don't appear anywhere except your own blog.

private shelf