9023

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

The Perfect Stranger - P.J. Kavanagh
Andersonville - MacKinlay Kantor
When French Women Cook: A Gastronomic Memoir with Over 250 Recipes - Madeleine Kamman
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Which Fairy Tale Best Describes Your Life?

Puss in Boots
You are smart and capable of taking great care of yourself. No matter where you find yourself in life, you always have a plan, and just like a cat, can always land on your feet. a word of advice though – try helping others without getting them thrown into a lake. Naked.

(Addendum by TA: Got Puss in Boots as well.)

Source: http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/which-fairy-tale-best-describes-your-life
Reblogged from Lora's Rants and Reviews