11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 24 - Epiphany: Task 1

My BFF (Gaby) and I went on our traditional pre-Christmas shopping trip to "that store" in Frankfurt yesterday.  Among the many goodies and gifts for others that the trip yielded was also a set of two jars of absolutely divine red and green pesto; the red variety of which is a delicious, spicy mix of tomatoes, bell peppers, chili, pepper, olive oil and Sicilian almonds.  Going by past experience, the jar won't survive the next week, so while it's still there, I figured I might as well use it for the Epiphany "spicy food" task ...

(Task: Prepare your favorite spicy dish or drink; share a picture and enjoy.  (Sharing the recipe is optional.)